Notable Quotes in Julius Caesar[Click on a quote to find it in the annotated text of Julius Caesar.]
- Beware the ides of March
- The Soothsayer delivers his famous warning to Caesar.
- Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow world / Like a Colossus
- Cassius bitterly comments to Brutus about Caesar's growing power and influence.
- The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings
- Cassius tells Brutus that rise of Caesar is their fault, because they are not doing anything to stop it.
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look
- Caesar's suspicious comment.
- it was Greek to me
- Casca's saracastic comment about a speech by Cicero.
- Between the acting of a dreadful thing
And the first motion, all the interim is